Sunday, July 25, 2010

Nails

Tids and Bits: Today was my last Sunday at church. Hearing my name in a church announcement just is a sickening feeling. I also realized that God has been working in my heart for over a year to do this for Him. It's been a long process but I'm glad it's almost go time! Chris told me I get to share what I did when I get back. Start praying now, I dislike public speaking! (surprising I know)

I took Monkey out for her birthday. (It's actually in September) She is very sensitive to missed special days so we got our nails done! I am really going to miss her.

The wedding pictures are done being edited (http://picasaweb.google.com/110267846782333409556/StarredAndreaAndPaul#), I'm ordering camping stuff tomorrow, Krista is helping me pack tomorrow, and I have awesome sunburn. I went out on a boat with my partner in crime, Ms. Anna-Marie-Elise Langwasser. ahh I'm going to miss her.

Prayer Request: My relationship with certain people here aren't too hot.
I talked to an good friend that I haven't spoken to in a while. This friend had life changing news that was being received as joyous. I'm so proud of them and love them dearly. Please pray for this person: strength and wisdom.

Praise: God is providing the funds and emotional strength to get through this.

I must go chase a foreign thing called sleep.

8 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment