Sunday, August 29, 2010

Faith of a Mustard Seed?

Tomorrow I will be leaving for three weeks on a mini outreach. During that time I have a book report due, outreach funds due, and weekly homework due. I'm turning in my funds for outreach right now and after that I have no money. Literally none. I have faith God will provide but I have to do something towards getting it also. If you are lead to help me in this manner let me know. I still need prayer as well. Prayer more than anything. I love it here but when you say "God break me" you better be prepared!!! (:


You can send donations here to australia or to my home address.

youth with a mission

Shannon Baxter

671 Samford Road

Mitchelton QLD 4053


or


Shannon Baxter

58 Arrowhead Drive

Stafford Virginia 22556


I'm sorry I haven't talked to a lot of you. We have a pretty busy schedule. If you want a more specific update, message me!!

Thank you for your time and prayers.


Shannon Baxter

No comments:

Post a Comment