Friday, April 8, 2011

Accomplishment

Well, I have my visa. Is it the right one? I hope so. They have changed the visa application process so I'm praying that it's correct. Out of my hands now, though.
I'm still looking for a plane ticket. The cheapest one I've found happens to have a 14 hour layover in LAX so I can visit my family! Such a blessing.

I miss the ladies in Australia.

God has been doing awesome things in my life. I, after much debate, have pulled my membership at the volunteer fire department and turned in my gear so I am completely done. It was good while it lasted but God has other things for me. It's been good so far.

I have people in my life that have been with me through a lot. It's kinda cool how things change and your lives run into each other. Jesus, you are quite the character.
I have lost, yet again, my bible. It's starting to distress me.

Last, I am almost completely healed from my surgeries. Blessing.

Support letters have been printed. Pledge cards have been made. A trip to WV for support raising is in the works. Visa is being processed. Addresses being printed is next!

Thanks for taking time to read. (:

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing crazy chicky! I'm so impressed by your plans and actions that you put into place & follow. Please keep us informed on your date/time you'll be in CA...can't wait to hang out for more then a few hours...or 15 minutes ;-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete