Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So hot we'll melt your Popsicles

I'm in CA with my Aunt Shannon and cousin, Kim. I'm leaving on June 16th for Brisbane. I have all the funds I need to get over there but still need some monthly support. I really don't have much to write about other then I'm super sleepy! My excitement is building...which is good!

And also, my friends are awesome. I lost my passport and one of them suggested my purse which I laughed at him but turns out...he was right. Then I had like 12 people just show up at my house to hang out and help re-pack my bags. It was grand fun and I love them all.

I am just saying that I love letters.

YWAM
Shannon Baxter
671 Samford Road
Mitchelton QLD 4053





I hope that your summer days treat you well, remember to serve and listen to Jesus.

Shann

No comments:

Post a Comment