Wednesday, January 16, 2013

106 days!

In approximately 106 days I will be back in Stafford VIRGINIA AMERICA!!!!! I am SUPER excited!

I will give you a break down of whats happening from now until May.

Today is Wednesday, 16 January and the school and myself are graduating in TWO DAYS! I graduate from the leadership training and our twenty students are graduating from the 6 month Discipleship training school. So that's Friday!

After Friday we have to sick around for two weeks to close off the school with paper work and HEAPS of scanning! (pray for patience:}) After that I will be helping around the centre on a logistical position. That involves hospitality, community outreach, kitchen work, and logistical work. I will be helping with this until early April.

I will fly to the states for my roommate's wedding and then I fly home in early MAY!!!!

God has taught me so much over these 18 months. I need to write more specifically what he has done but I am very tired and should go to bed. I am hoping to spend a few days alone with the Lord processing all the things that have happened and how blessed I am.

Things you could pray for:
Students following after God with their whole hearts as they go home.
A place to spend time with God alone.
A plane ticket home.
Logistical wrap up.
Future plans in mission's!


I love you all, thank you for your support and encouragement.

Shannon
671 Samford Road
Mitchelton, QLD 4053
AUSTRALIA

No comments:

Post a Comment