Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Keep in Touch.

I've been State side for approximately 4 months now. I was reading through my journal last week and the promises/struggles/heads up that God gave me while I was travelling back from India for Nebraska/Home were all accurate! Most of the things have happened. The things He told me I would learn in Nebraska, happened. The struggles/blessings of being home, thus far have happened. I love that our God speaks and it's truth.


A bit of an update about where I am/what I will be doing in the up coming months. I am in VA for the next 6 months. I have applied and just waiting for acceptance into a training school called: Bible School for the Nations. (**further description for Bible School for the Nations {BSN} will be at the bottom) That will take 5.5 months. In June 2014 I will be going back to Australia for 2/3 years. Until I leave in January I will be working two jobs. One is nannying an adorable little 12 month old little boy, named Joshua. The second is working at a used bookstore in our downtown area. Also I will be support raising and relationship building with local and out of state Churches. I am praying about how I can become more involved in my church. 

That pretty much sums up my life in a nut-shell. If you have questions, please ask! If you want to meet up for coffee to hear stories or see pictures, email me!!! I would LOVE to hear about your life as well!! 


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



No comments:

Post a Comment