Monday, May 5, 2014

Let it go, it's been long enough.

People say things and don't follow through. It happens to heaps of people. There are certain people who I expected never to do that…but they did. Why? Not because they wanted to personally hurt me, or because they were trying to be malicious, but because they are broken. Hurt. Affected by the fall. They are sinners.  Just like me. What is the cure for such a thing? Jesus Christ.

He came as fully God and fully man to walk the earth, love on people, give hope, and then died a shameful, painful, unwanted death because of my wrong doing, my pride, my hatefulness, my judgement, my wrong grudges. (your's too! :) ) Why do I get to have forgiveness from the Creator of the universe but hold a grudge against someone (or some people) who are equally as sinful as I am?
I do not. I do not get to hold a grudge. I need to forgive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment